Ideas and creative technology solutions to problems both green, envrionmental and otherwise. All my own, some more viable than others, best viewed with out great seriousness.

Monday, January 25, 2010

PRT for Perimeter Center

It is with some delight I found this link  (here), it looks like the people at GRTA finally got the idea. I was a big proponent ( read PRT bore ) while I worked at GRTA and it looks like now Ultra have a working system they managed to get more cities interested. 


I always believed this, 
once we have a successful modern working system other cites will see the advantages and have a track record they can get funds against. 
Once one city has a succesful PRT system then we will see other PRT systems begin to compete. 


I believe the logic for PRT is in escapable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home