Ideas and creative technology solutions to problems both green, envrionmental and otherwise. All my own, some more viable than others, best viewed with out great seriousness.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

email with life expectancy

back on the simple but useful front. I was wondering about a life time for email.

After spam my inbox gets full of invitations. I don't want to get rid of them until the event is over but then I generally forget to delete them leving me with a large inbox.

Perhaps email should have an 'expected lifetime' after which it would invite the web browser to automatically refile its self into a paste events folder. the past events folder could be a trash or timed trash( delete in 14 months).

So every time I quick or opened my mail a dilog would appear to say 'hay' you have 6 passed events in your email inbox do you want me to automatically refile them?(yes please/no thanks).

So to make his work you also need a box that says.
'I noticed you have a date in your email. Would you like to me to make this email a timed email so that everyone will get an automatic notice to refile after the date is advanced ? ( yes please/no thanks).

1 Comments:

Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home