Ideas and creative technology solutions to problems both green, envrionmental and otherwise. All my own, some more viable than others, best viewed with out great seriousness.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

google blogger failures

I have been having a problem recently - I created a new blog with google but I cannot upgrade my old blogs ( like this one ) to log in via my google account. I have tried all kinds of solutions but I just don't get the pages that the help system tells me I must use to change things. I also tried inviting my self to join up to edit the account but that does not work eiher.

I'm currently stuck using another browser to log in to edit these ones and using my copy of safari to do the new ones.

the only current plan is to copy the contents and delete the old blog and create a new copy ( !) a lot of work to stay current with google.

Well I logged into day( 19th april 2007 ) and have been forced to upgrade to new blogger. The good news is that they sorted this problem out wonderfull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home